Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our First Visitation

A couple of weeks ago, we had our first visitation from our provincial councilors. A visitation takes place once a year where members of our provincial government visit our various communities around the province. The two sisters who visited our community spent some days in meetings, prayer and renewal with our professed sisters. The sisters also spent time with our postulant community where we had recreation, sharing and a presentation. The meetings were very enriching for me because I learned a lot more about our community, our councilors and their vocation stories. I also learned more about my co-postulants and myself. It was a time of much grace and lots of fun (especially at our dinner conversations!). I am grateful to have been part of it. Please keep the prayers coming so that we may continue to grow “leaps and bounds” in the Lord! You are in our prayers too :-)
Peace,
Jackie.

No comments: