Thursday, March 31, 2011

Let's Speak About Jesus...

This morning, I read an article in the Arlington Catholic Herald (http://www.catholicherald.com/local_news/detail.html?sub_id=15439) on the work of one of our sisters, Sr. Maria Ruth, who reaches many with the Gospel through our Spanish radio ministry. Sr. Ruth is quite the dynamic nun ever full of joy and enthusiasm about telling others about Christ. I loved her words in the article: “I try to get my listeners to get Jesus from the radio program,” she said. “That is my mission — to bring Jesus to the heart of the children. If I don’t speak about Jesus, I don’t have anything to talk about". Isn't this what our lives as Christians is about? It's all about Jesus after all and His amazing work within us! May He always increase, and I decrease (John 3:30). Ever onward, Sr. Maria Ruth!! Have a Jesus-filled day! Peace, Jackie. PS. If you want to know more about our Spanish radio ministry, check out our Pauline website: http://pauline.org/HnaRuth/tabid/384/Default.aspx

No comments: